Gongyi Xiaoyi North China Heavy Machinery Plant is also the same, but we know that seizing opportunities and seeking development, after a long period of effort, we have developed a drum screen, which is a new generation of screen equipment. It is mainly composed of motor, reducer, roller device, frame, inlet and outlet of sealing cover. The whole is inclined with the ground plane, and the outside is sealed by a sealing isolation cover to prevent environmental pollution. The variable speed reduction system is used to rotate the screening drum at a certain speed, and the materials are separated through the screening drum from top to bottom. Fine materials are discharged from the lower part of the front end of the screening drum, and coarse materials are discharged from the lower end of the screening drum.
The cylindrical rotary screen can be equipped with a comb-type cleaning mechanism. During the screening process, the relative movement of the comb-type cleaning mechanism and the screening cylinder can be used to achieve the effect of uninterrupted cleaning of the screen body, so that the screening cylinder can be used throughout the work. In the process, it is always kept clean, non-sticky, non-blocking, and does not affect the screening effect.
During use, it runs slowly and evenly, has small shock vibration, stable work, and simple installation, and sometimes does not even need a special foundation. Can be placed directly on the flat floor or floor and under the silo. The machine is easy to seal and collect dust, with small maintenance, simple maintenance and long service life. It is the equipment often used in refractories, coal, river sand classification, and sand and stone classification.
Drum sieve performance characteristics 1. Wide adaptability of materials: Rotary screens are widely used in the screening of various materials, whether it is inferior coal, slime, soot or other types of materials, they are successfully screened.
2. The feeding method is simple and diverse: The feed opening of the rotary screen developed by our company can be designed according to the actual site. Whether it is a belt, a hopper or other feeding methods, no special measures can be taken to smoothly feed.
3. High screening efficiency: The equipment can be equipped with a comb-type screening mechanism. During the screening process, it can be screened regardless of how dirty and miscellaneous the materials entering the screening drum are, thereby improving the screening efficiency of the equipment.
4. The screen size is large and easy to be large. At the same size, the round area is larger than other shapes. Therefore, the effective area for screening is large, so that the material can fully contact the screen, so the screen size is large per unit time. . Because of its simple structure, convenient layout, novel and mature technology, it is easy to be large-scale.
5. Small energy consumption. The rotary screen motor developed by our company has low power, which is one-half to one-third of other screen types. The processing time for processing the same amount of material is only one-half of other screen types. Low energy consumption.
6. Good working environment The entire screening cylinder can be sealed with a sealed isolation cover, which completely eliminates the phenomenon of flying dust and blocky splashing during the screening cycle, and avoids pollution to the working environment.
7. Low Noise of Equipment During the operation, the rotating screen is small in speed and the sealed isolation cover is isolated from the outside, so that the noise cannot be transmitted to the outside, thereby reducing the equipment noise.
8. Long service life and small maintenance. The rotary screen is composed of several annular nets, and the total screening area is much larger than that of other screen types. In addition, the screening efficiency is high and the equipment operation time is short. Therefore, it has a longer service life, less wearing parts and less maintenance.
9. Convenient for inspection and maintenance The equipment can be disassembled and sealed. The upper cover can be dismantled after dismantling, and the inspection and maintenance is very convenient.
Drum screen technical parameters:
| model || Simplified specifications (m) || Sloping angle || Simplified speed (r / min) || Sieve hole size (mm) || Feed size (mm) || Output (m3 / h) || Motor power (kw) |
| Sieve hole (2mm) || Sieve hole (20mm) |
| GTS820 || Φ0.8X2
|| 6 ° || 32 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 7 || 30 || 3 |
| GTS830 || Φ0.8X3 || 6 ° || 32 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 8 || 50 || 3 |
| GTS1030 || Φ1X3 || 6 ° || 25 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 10 || 60 || 4 |
| GTS1040 || Φ1X4 || 6 ° || 25 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 11 || 80 || 4 |
| GTS1230 || Φ1.2X3 || 6 ° || 20 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 12 || 100 || 5.5 |
| GTS1240 || Φ1.2X4 || 6 ° || 20 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 14
|| 120 || 5.5 |
| GTS1250 || Φ1.2X5 || 6 ° || 20 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 15 || 140 || 5.5 |
| GTS1530 || Φ1.5X3 || 6 ° || 17 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 16 || 120 || 5.5 |
| GTS1540 || Φ1.5X4 || 6 ° || 17 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 18 || 150 || 7.5 |
| GTS1550 || Φ1.5X5 || 6 ° || 17
|| 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || 20 || 180 || 11 |
| GTS1560 || Φ1.5X6 || 6 ° || 17 || 2-20 || Mesh size X2.5 || twenty two || 200 || 11 |